Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go

kam

Brashear, in my opinion, actually instigated the fight, with some shoving and jawing, but Komisarek dropped the gloves first. I guess that's why he got the extra 2. I think that game last night was the most penalty filled Habs game this year; am I right on that?? The Habs power play was looking terrible in the 3rd, the goal to tie it up was a flukey rebound for sure (Theodore got an assist!), and I'm not sure how I feel about Ribeiro the rat or his little buddy Dags. Kovalev had his points scoring streak broken but had some good chances. Bulis and Begin looked great I thought, really working hard.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Komisarek looked like he was holding on for dear life! No idea why he got the additional 2. The winner was a really weak goal for Esche, and on the tyer he gave up a HUGE rebound. Brutal.

Dagenais (former Moncton Wildcat) is a bum.

Guest Low Roller

Once again it's the 2nd and 3rd lines that score key goals. It goes to show the depth of the Habs line-up as all four lines seem to produce excellent offence.

Obviously, it wouldnt take to much to convert him. Heck, it happened at least once already. Hear me out:

Any sensible 30something hockey fan born in Canada (that actually PLAYED many years of hockey) should have had a favorite team long before becoming a Sens fan.

You've all heard me rant about this before, but do you think that is going to stop me? Of course not.............the Leafs suck.

You Habs fans could learn something from the Punk's seduction skills. Do I really need to hear daily updates about Guillaume Latendresse's progress in junior or Booche's stuborn "you can only cheer for one team EVER" rant?

Guest Low Roller
You Habs fans could learn something from the Punk's seduction skills. Do I really need to hear daily updates about Guillaume Latendresse's progress in junior or Booche's stuborn "you can only cheer for one team EVER" rant?

[color:purple]I'm wounded! Getting cold... so... cold... I can see...... a bright.... light..... Dave... Daaave... there is... another... Skywalkuhhhhh.

Guest Low Roller

Sundstrom was back in the line-up, and Dagenais still played... Poor Perezhogin has been demoted to the fourth line.

1st: Koivu/Kovalev/Zednik

2nd: Ryder/Ribeiro/Dagenais

3rd: Plekanec/Bulis/Sundstrom

4th: Perezhogin/Begin/Higgins

Was Bonk a healthy scratch??

Guest Low Roller

I CAN'T WATCH THE BLIMEY GAMES! I CAN ONLY READ ABOUT THEM THE NEXT DAY! YOU BUNCH OF CHUFFERS DRIVE ME SO BATTY SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO SHOUT MY BULLOCKS OFF!