Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

IT WAS THE FUCKING TRADE DEADLINE THAT RUINED THE TEAM THIS YEAR. FUCKING MUCKLER SHOULD HAVE MADE A MOVE. WE NEEDED A FUCKING PLAYER WITH THE DRIVE TO GET THIS DONE. SOMEONE TO HELP TAKE THE HEAT OFF ALFREDDSON WHEN HE COULDN'T SCORE. IT'S NOTHING NEW. WE NEEDED TO ADD SOMETHING, BE IT A JOKINEN, A LUONGO OR A DOUG WEIGHT AND WE'D STILL BE THERE.

IT WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT, AND THANK GOD I WAS AT AN OPEN BAR WEDDING LAST NIGHT....

AND NOW...WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...WHO THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO MAKE IT WITH? WE NEED A GOALIE, AND WE'LL HAVE TO SHORE UP OUR DEFENCE. IT'S A BRUTAL...

plus it's a good thing it's raining today....

it hides my tears...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Dinghy, whatever you say.

This isnt video game hockey. Trades arent as easy as some of you Sens fans wish to believe. You do realize you have to give something up to get something back, right?

Why dont you look at what is here and not what you wish were here. Where did Dany 'I can do a great Marion Hossa imitation' Heatley go? There are far more questions here than "It was the trade deadlines fault"

The culture of losing has to be dismantled.

Yeah Dinghy, whatever you say.

This isnt video game hockey. Trades arent as easy as some of you Sens fans wish to believe. You do realize you have to give something up to get something back, right?

Why dont you look at what is here and not what you wish were here. Where did Dany 'I can do a great Marion Hossa imitation' Heatley go? There are far more questions here than "It was the trade deadlines fault"

The culture of losing has to be dismantled.

Well said booche, even if you're a Habs fan :P

Sens Suck...Habs Suck...

:o GO LEAFS GO!!! :o

IT WAS THE FUCKING TRADE DEADLINE THAT RUINED THE TEAM THIS YEAR. FUCKING MUCKLER SHOULD HAVE MADE A MOVE. WE NEEDED A FUCKING PLAYER WITH THE DRIVE TO GET THIS DONE. SOMEONE TO HELP TAKE THE HEAT OFF ALFREDDSON WHEN HE COULDN'T SCORE. IT'S NOTHING NEW. WE NEEDED TO ADD SOMETHING, BE IT A JOKINEN, A LUONGO OR A DOUG WEIGHT AND WE'D STILL BE THERE.

IT WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT, AND THANK GOD I WAS AT AN OPEN BAR WEDDING LAST NIGHT....

AND NOW...WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...WHO THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO MAKE IT WITH? WE NEED A GOALIE, AND WE'LL HAVE TO SHORE UP OUR DEFENCE. IT'S A BRUTAL...

plus it's a good thing it's raining today....

it hides my tears...

With a whining rant like that I've gotta think that Dinghy's a closet Leafs fan who's in denial!!! :P;)

WE NEEDED A FUCKING PLAYER WITH THE DRIVE TO GET THIS DONE. SOMEONE TO HELP TAKE THE HEAT OFF ALFREDDSON WHEN HE COULDN'T SCORE.

They are already on the team.

Take your pick...

Havlat

Heatley

Spezza

Redden

Chara etc...

Ottawa has the players. There are few teams with as much talent. The problem with the Sens is none of them could come up with the big goal at the right time. No big play players. Beating a team 8 - 1 in the regular season is easy. Grinding out a 2 - 1 OT win in the playoffs is a whole other beast. They just didn't come through.

It's possible the Sens will lose one of or both Chara and Redden. The D will likely get worse. Emery is a good NHL goalie. Not every team can have a Brodeur or Luongo. Hasek will not be back, if he is the Sens are taking a BIG risk on his health.

Overall it was a total team effort that caused the Sens this early exit. Emery didn't lose it for them, though he did make a few errors. There was also horrible defensive errors and absolutly no clutch scoring. Oh, and Buffalo played pretty good :)

Oh well, there is always next year.

[color:red]GO HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEEDED A FUCKING PLAYER WITH THE DRIVE TO GET THIS DONE. SOMEONE TO HELP TAKE THE HEAT OFF ALFREDDSON WHEN HE COULDN'T SCORE.

They are already on the team.

Take your pick...

Havlat

Heatley

Spezza

Redden

Chara etc...

Ottawa has the players. There are few teams with as much talent. The problem with the Sens is none of them could come up with the big goal at the right time. No big play players. Beating a team 8 - 1 in the regular season is easy. Grinding out a 2 - 1 OT win in the playoffs is a whole other beast. They just didn't come through.

AND NOW...WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...WHO THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO MAKE IT WITH? WE NEED A GOALIE' date=' AND WE'LL HAVE TO SHORE UP OUR DEFENCE. IT'S A BRUTAL...

[/quote']

It's possible the Sens will lose one of or both Chara and Redden. The D will likely get worse. Emery is a good NHL goalie. Not every team can have a Brodeur or Luongo. Hasek will not be back, if he is the Sens are taking a BIG risk on his health.

Overall it was a total team effort that caused the Sens this early exit. Emery didn't lose it for them, though he did make a few errors. There was also horrible defensive errors and absolutly no clutch scoring. Oh, and Buffalo played pretty good :)

Oh well, there is always next year.

[color:red]GO HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he said...except...

[color:blue]GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I've always wanted to see Redden wearing a Leafs sweater!!!

did you not read my post Andre? I stated what we needed, and obviously there were players out there that could have accomodated us.

Don't give me the Dany Heatley/Marion Hossa shit either, I was one of the first people that stepped up to say I didn't like the trade. I did also recant and said I would eat my words if it was a good deal, which it was in the regular season, but obviously not post. Muckler knows he screwed up, he could have made a deal to land Jokinen, or Luongo...Florida had a price, I'm sure, be it a steep one, and we could have accomodated.

How many times did they say that this was our season? and they would do anything to make it to the cup this year.

Muckler knew Hasek was injured....Muckler knew Hasek's history. Muckler knew what we needed but he didn't do anything. He even has admitted that he picked up Arnason last minute, almost like he did it just to say he did something. Obviously it was a horrible deal. This summer the team is going to be torn apart, everyone knows as well as I do that we will most likely lose Chara or Redden. Why didn't Muckler use one of them in package deal for someone.

So, you are telling me that there wasn't a team out there that wouldn't have made someone available to get the likes of Chara or Redden on their team. I don't think so.

Whatever...THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR...Muckler should have been smarter. Melnyk wanted it...I wanted it....

I am very emotional right now.............

did you not read my post Andre?

Sadly, yes.

So, you are telling me that there wasn't a team out there that wouldn't have made someone available to get the likes of Chara or Redden on their team.

3 words any GM will tell you as to why a team wouldnt give up too much to get one of those players.

Impending. Free. Agent.

Someone tell me why Earl McRae is an idiot. He seems to speak the truth about the Mighty Senators.

Here are a few examples:

1) The autopsy would reveal that the so-called mighty, terrifying, showcase NHL team Ottawa Senators was a fraud that once again couldn't suck up what it takes to win when -- to trot out the old cliche --the going gets tough and the tough get going.

2)If Daniel Alfredsson, who has been auditioning for a gig on the David Copperfield tour by making himself disappear, and if Dany Heatley, who decided his name is Dany Coldley, continued to stink relative to their former talents.

3) Admit it: When the Ottawa Senators enter the only season that counts, they show a marvellous propensity for allowing opponents to exploit Ottawa's pathetic lack of sustained, battle-to-the-death guts and character in every minute of every shift in every game.

These all seem to be very, very accurate to me. Where did the high powered attack go? Dany Heatly only scores goals when the games are out of reach. I don't think you need to re-sign Chara and Redden, you can use Alfredsson on defence. He, He, He!!! F*ck, I love watching that weasel squirm. Thanks for the memories Sens, you were a pleasure to watch.

Come on AD, you don't have anything better than that. You said you weren't going to talk about the Leafs unless you had something witty to say and that is not witty. Tired, wasn't this the premier team of the NHL that was going to win the cup for sure this year. Or is it next year, yes, next year you are going to win the President's Cup beat out the 8th place team and then lose again. Please try and relate this back to the Leafs, it is quite amusing.

AD might be burnt out of witty things to say after I overheard him destroy a Leaf fan last night at the Crowes. Some idiot says to him

"So yeah, Ottawa is now meeting Toronto on the golf course, eh?"

to which AD brilliantly replied

".....on the back 9"

He wins.

AD might be burnt out of witty things to say after I overheard him destroy a Leaf fan last night at the Crowes. Some idiot says to him

"So yeah, Ottawa is now meeting Toronto on the golf course, eh?"

to which AD brilliantly replied

".....on the back 9"

He wins.

Meh, if that's what you call "destroying a Leafs fan" then he couldn't have been much of a fan to begin with...I mean, c'mon for kryst's sake...haven't seen the cup since '67 so the true fans have developed quite a leathery, soiled and thick skin...

He wins...Sens still lose :P:P