Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

Ah, Leafs trolls coming out of the woodwork. What took you so long?

Huh? How did that have anything to do with the Leafs? We're talking about the Sens and Ducks. I compliment the Senators that have showed up in Game 1 & 2 ... what's the big deal about razzzing a player who justifiably deserves it for his "play" in these 2 games? I'd be doing it if he played on a team that I was rooting for. I'd be doing it if it had been Niedermyer who was playing like that.

At any rate Kev, I'm pretty sure it's the 10 goals (1st in the NHL), 4 game winning goals (1st in the NHL), 4 PPG (tied for 1st) and 18 points (tied for 3rd) that has people talking about Alfie for MVP.

Unless he starts playing like those numbers in this round, it won't make a difference.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I like the discreet pan out to show the little gangsta sitting next to Snoop.

"Alright daddy, I gotcha." - Bob "Cracker" Cole

I think Ollie's "Go Cavs Go" comment was relating to the fact that Cleveland was down 0-2 and came back in the series to now lead it 3-2. He's hoping for the same kind of success with the Sens.

But do a little reading about Lebron last night. People will be talking about that performance for years to come.

TSN must be reading this thread.

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn_talent/columnists/bob_mckenzie/

McKenzie: Conn Smythe talk shifting

Samuel Pahlsson

6/1/2007 9:54:16 AM

With the Ducks dominating the first two games of Stanley Cup final, Conn Symthe Trophy talk has shifted from the Senators' Daniel Alfredsson to Ducks' goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere.

Read on .... http://www.tsn.ca/tsn_talent/columnists/bob_mckenzie/

I think Ollie's "Go Cavs Go" comment was relating to the fact that Cleveland was down 0-2 and came back in the series to now lead it 3-2. He's hoping for the same kind of success with the Sens.

But do a little reading about Lebron last night. People will be talking about that performance for years to come.

Way to overanalyze the obvious. ;)

GO SENS GO!!