Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think Lidstom is an unbelievable defensemen and I admire his ability to play an effective game and being non-physical at the same time. I'm a fan of physical defensemen and always have been. Bourque was never one of my favourite Bruins either.

1 more to go. Alfredsson' date=' what a goof!!! [/quote']

3 more to go, you mean. Alfredsson scored a goal last night, that was good.

That was a good goal by Alfie, I admit it. In fact all the goals were good goals. Very different from the majority of goals in the Saturday game.

I don't care what anyone says, Alfie lining up and targeting the Ducks' captain with that shot at the end of the period was a gutless, idiotic move. Intent to injure? The Ducks didn't get drawn into that shit and it ends up being the turning point in the game (and maybe Series) IMHO. That's not the kind of move a "leader" pulls off ... then the cowardly gloved shot to the face of the Duck player along the boards. How the Sens didn't end up short handed to start the next period is beyond me. I also can't believe how Kelly Hrudy thought it was a cool play by Alfie.

Fischer looked awesome again. Fuck, give that dude the "C" already. He's shown up for every game in this round so far. Emery's save on that 2 on 1 was incredible. He kept 'em alive at that point for sure. However, Emery's Hasek-like flop to the ice after the contact with Getzlaf was pathetic. Bad call by the ref there, IMHO. Should have at least penalized both of 'em.

Guest Low Roller

The Sens looked completely lost, tired, and outplayed in the third period yesterday. Emery's rebounds are getting worse and worse, and they just keep giving the puck away. The dump and chase is not even close to working anymore.

They had to win that game.

i think it's gutless for neidermayer and the ducks to be such pansies for blocking a dump-in.

you really think he "blocked" it? or is this just your typical sens bias?

seems to me, he tee'd it up at niedermayer after he lost it in his feet when he checked the clock... and i dont really see an effort to "block" the "dump-in". he's a world class player, it's hard for me to believe he didnt know what he was doing.

How different is it from players running goalies to players elbowing players, to knee on knee hits? Was their intent to injure? Alfie, if it was on purpose, was just trying to shake things up. Apparently it didn't go in the Sens favour...

It was a harmless dump-in...why didn't Niedermayer try and get out of the way? ;)