Jambands.ca

Irene's saturday - Stephen Franke and Noises

bouche

I haven't been to Irene's probably since last summer and Saturday Stephen Franke and Noises from the Toolshed are gonna rip the place a new one!

I hope that a bunch of local Glebbites and regulars show up because everyone is going get to see super pro musicians on stage there. I remember when Bullmoose played there. I'm pretty sure that Bruce thought they were one of the best things he's ever seen on their stage. Well, I can't wait to see his reaction on saturday.

Hopefully we can enjoy more shows there in the near future and beyond again. It's such a fun venue.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard, but I'd guess somewhere between $5 and $10.

And Del, someone claiming to be you will be bought a beer by me at the show. If that person is actually you, so much the better. If I have to pretend to be you while I drink it, well, I'll just have to live with that. :)

Aloha,

Brad

...you've always had a bit of a thing for Max, haven't you?!?

I love the entire CJOH home team..

I do find Max Keeping the most fascinating. He's a pretty odd pick for the face of the community considering his 'habits' and style choices (ever seen his rat-tail up close?.... HUGE!). I guess his volunteering record is pretty amazing.

He's like Ottawa's Gay Big-Ern.

What's the current fraction of temptation dude?

3/4...11/15...7/6...?

Well, barring any astral projection I might slip into later this afternoon, at this point it's more like -1/1. Sorta like the ratio for effective neuron firing in my head right now. Do have a vicariously good time, though (which I suspect you can't help but do with these guys).