Jambands.ca

You Better Fill Up On Gas Today

Jaimoe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some lady stopped me on the way to my car this morning & told me her son just called from london & gas was $2 there. maybe these prices are going up & down all over OR maybe not all the stations have raised them yet? it's supposed to be going up here (kitchener) today too.

i just filled up at a shell for $103.9. it's probably less at smaller gas stations.

hurry! :)

Yeah we were running errends this morning and realized we needed gas. When we went to the closest gas station we noticed there was a huge line. We drove around for a bit and noticed that every gas station in town seemed to have at least a 45min wait to get gas. We finally found a full-serve gas station that was 108.4/L which was like 4cents more expensive than selve serve, but no line. We ask the attendant and he said prices were suppose to be going over 2.00/L at some point today.

That Hurricanes really hurting Canadian oil supplies...yeah thats why Albertans are getting oil checks and profits are through the roof...pffft....ridiculous.

Though I'm glad to see automobile manufactures forced to think about fasing out planet destroyers and designing more fuel efficent automobiles.

Fuck Hummers.

$400/person! Is that province part of canada?

The highest I know of (a close friend saw it last night) was the $1.80 in Windsor. It's been madness here on Molson's Drive in Barrie though. There are a lot of people in my office complex who drive H2s (at least 4). Gas price talk is just a buzzin'.

I did hear on the radio though that a lot of the oil rigs in Texas were closed down due to the evacuation ordered. THAT will most certainly affect things (and even if it doesn't it'll still be used to justify criminal prices).