Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson New Years Eve Party @ Mavericks (Ottawa)

Mavericks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the fucking zone baby!!! Arrived at Dave and Deb's earlier this eve and am priming it up with 8 of the funniest most lovely Skanks in the world :) Deb's pulled out the tickle trunk, so look for a wonderful costume of two in the house tomorrow :) Cully... I hope you brought your Alexis Uncle wear!!!

See y'all tomorrow :) :) :)

I am really upset that I will not be able to ring in the new year with you fine folks...but alas I will be setting sail in the Caribbean on a cruise. So I can't complain. Have a wonderful time everyone and have an amazing new year!

mike

p.s.....bradm.... I am assuming that you will be in attendance @ Maverick's...and if so...will you be taping???

awesome fun times...thankyou everyone and cheers to BNB...now i think i need a month of rehab..i have vague memories of being on the bar floor & some sweet bruises on my ass? Dinghy was i trying to lift you again?gotta stop doing that....lol...2006-learn new tricks. :P:) I survived 2005.

hope all you outtatowners have bearable and safe journeys home.

cheers to a great year ahead! :)

Pretty sweet to have had a NYE with so, so many fine people. And BNB blew my mind. And now that I've had my first caesar of the day I'm only feeling 60% as sketchy as I was when I woke up. Happy New Year one and all!

Now, back to the flooded basement.

:(.

Edited by Guest
Forgot to add appropriate smiley.