Jambands.ca

Happy Boooo-rthday Ms.Huxtable!

bouche

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thank you so much everyone. This was an especially memorable birthday. Thank you to the wonderful friends with whom I spent Saturday night. And most of all, thank you to my Bouchey. Since we met, each year of my life has been better and better. I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

Just to give you all an idea of just how spoiled I am. Here's a mere sample of the gifts I received from Bouche.

nintendo.jpg Retro baby! With 10 Games!!!

ipod%20nano%207-thumb.jpg Music, Music, Music!!!

P1009009.jpg Not this ring exactly but WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!

We're both on cloud nine. Love is grand.

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!!! Hope I'm invited to your 50th wedding anniversary!!

Sharon, happy birthday!! It's a day late, but I did think of you lots yesterday. And I'm sure you're celebrating some more today. Heck, it's beautiful out there!!

Sorry I didn't get to see you in person...lack of sleep and beer drinking at a football game in the afternoon did me in! All I managed to do last night is drink wine and watch Vegoose.

Keep on celebrating!

Oh thank you so much everyone. This was an especially memorable birthday. Thank you to the wonderful friends with whom I spent Saturday night. And most of all, thank you to my Bouchey. Since we met, each year of my life has been better and better. I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

Just to give you all an idea of just how spoiled I am. Here's a mere sample of the gifts I received from Bouche.

nintendo.jpg Retro baby! With 10 Games!!!

ipod%20nano%207-thumb.jpg Music, Music, Music!!!

P1009009.jpg Not this ring exactly but WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!

We're both on cloud nine. Love is grand.

Holy crappollas you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

CONGRATUFRICKINLASIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to dog I honestly had a day dream about you the other day pretty much about this on MD.. ....I swear!

WOW! You guys rock!