Jambands.ca

Post a silly word thread!

Patchoulia

If it's a truly silly word, please provide a definition.

Thanks!

:)

Functus?

God

1. an imaginary character probably created by the ancients, just like zeus, poisedon, odin, ra, set, & many others, to help leaders of governments exceed more & more by using fear & charisma

2. something many christians try to connect with other religions by saying that there is no difference between the words god, allah, krishna, etc., & try to unite other religions in order to help theism look less debunkable, but when a religious psycho destroys buildings in the name of the same god the christians no longer care to unite the word allah with their god in order to save it from a mess that it is really part of.

3. the most successful, being that has scared a lot of people into giving up their money & freedom without having to tell anyone, threaten anyone physically, & doing it w/out even existing at all! (i guess it really is all-powerful when it can do everything, even not existing!)

Father: Yes, you can't beat wood ... Gorn!

Mother: What's gorn dear?

Father: Nothing, nothing, I just like the word. It gives me confidence. Gorn ... gorn. It's got a sort of woody quality about it. Gorn. Gorn. Much better than `newspaper' or `litterbin'.

Daughter: Frightful words.

Mother: Perfectly dreadful.

Father: Ugh! Newspaper! ... litterbin ... dreadful tinny sort of words. Tin, tin, tin.

The daughter bursts into tears.

Mother: Oh, dear, don't say `tin' to Rebecca, you know how it upsets her.

Father: (to the daughter) Sorry old horse.

Mother: Sausage!

Father: Sausage ... there's a good woody sort of word, `sausage' ... gorn.

Daughter: Antelope.

Father: Where? On the lawn? (he picks up a rifle)

Daughter: No, no, daddy ... just the word.

Father: Don't want an antelope nibbling the hoops.