Jambands.ca

::FAT CATS:: Fri., Dec 16, Gypsy Co-op, Toronto

Drawbar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the sounds of your response Lazlo, you are still out fo work. maybe you could be come a talentless muscian! Then you could really make the big bucks!!

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

That's all I have to say right now.

By the sounds of your response Lazlo, you are still out fo work. maybe you could be come a talentless muscian! Then you could really make the big bucks!!

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

Holy shit...you aint screwing around is ya?

Hoping to make it out to this. Fatties in Toronto.

Nice. Nice.

Deeps

How did I ever miss this? I haven't cried so much since you threw mud in my eye and pulled my hair the last time we were wrestling. Your words make me wet in the crotch. It's almost as though I can smell your sweet aroma everywhere. Nope, that's just the dirty gitch I stole from your hamper.

I love you, furry nipple cuddle buns.