Jambands.ca

::FAT CATS:: Fri., Dec 16, Gypsy Co-op, Toronto

Drawbar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been talking with the guys about Ottawa. maybe in the new year we can hook something up. It is a great town. I saw Drums and Tuba there about 3 years ago. Slick. We'll see about making the trek.

And Kooky, that track is called "Down Again"

Looking forward to seeing the Toronto crowd! It has been a while.

See you at the show.

if this snow keeps up my weekend may be fucked!

im in from hamilton this weekend, the rents are supposed to fly to NY friday afternoon....I'm praying the snow won't keep them in town.

i remember seeing nero in halifax in Nov '04, during a CRAZY snow storm...the busses weren't running, cab lines were jammed up...we started walking, 5 mins later we turned around to get dry socks and shoes. Luckly someone was over at our place and gave us a ride down. Turned out to be an amazing show...but then again...nero...weren't all their shows like that?

i remember seeing nero in halifax in Nov '04, during a CRAZY snow storm...the busses weren't running, cab lines were jammed up...we started walking, 5 mins later we turned around to get dry socks and shoes. Luckly someone was over at our place and gave us a ride down. Turned out to be an amazing show...but then again...nero...weren't all their shows like that?

Was it

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=21299

by any chance?

Aloha,

Brad

Yup thats the one!

I remember it like it was yesturday - i cant belive someone volunteered to drive us to the show in that crazy weather.

the walk back was fun...i had terrible shoes and there was about a foot of slush on the ground...I remember it was really wet snow. We're soaking wet, we made it to Subway at the top of spring garden rd where we asked this dude if he'd give us a ride home in exchange for a dime bag. Oh the memories. Thanks for posting that, i'm gonna give it a listen!

Where did you get that link brad?

When i go to the archive and search for that show, i find this one:

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=21404

I recall there being 2 copies of this show. This one you can stream though. whats the deal with that. Do you have an opinion on which is the superior copy?

also, whats with the multiple file names on that one? do you see 4 titles for each song?

Edited by Guest

Actually, I didn't search, I just browsed to nero, brought up their 2004 shows, and scrolled down until I found the first November Halifax show. I actually didn't scroll far enough to even see the other source for that show.

I haven't listened to either of them, so don't know which is best. As to the multiple files, it looks more like they didn't create the table of track titles <-> files properly.

Aloha,

Brad