Jambands.ca

PhishyK is back!!

PhishyK

hey y'all

I'm back! It's been at least a couple years since I was a regular on here. I guess I got sucked in by tribe.net. However, I'm back!

Did you miss me?

lol

Yeah, I didn't think so :P

well - maybe Large Marge did!

I missed y'all

So who wants to date me?!

a couple of years? Your most recent post is from september. If you're going to leave for a couple of years and come back, you've got to work a little harder ;)

Yeah Boy!!!!

Don't worry, I'm still holding down the MoStan fort if you can believe it... and still missing you daily. I almost got fired last week after making teh new office man. run out of a luncheon, crying. Boo-fucking-who :) (sorry folks, I expect only PhishyK will understand... and maybe MoMack)

So who wants to date me?!

Still cheating on me, eh? But I heard from the mighty Mooose that you'd found your heady wife, no? Is it time for me to finally book that westward journey?

So glad you're back Kev :) Nice Avatar!

WICKED! Marge you've always had the gift of making people run out of rooms crying! lol

still holding down the fort huh? Awesome. wanna get me another job? hehe

I'm single again - y'know how it is, ups and downs. The ladies just can't seem to deal with the roiling intensity that lives in my heart and soul. I'm a lot like zorro, you know - so much PASSION

anyways :P

(slash, slash, slash)

K

lol

yeah, mood swings - that's what i meant

cool - it'll be nice to hit BC for a little while... here in Vic the last storm of the year finally broke and its sunny sunny sunny!! Soo nice... green grass, buds on the trees, mmm

moosie - hey

yeah, cheating on you but hell

everybody knows about your exploits in the world of pimpery!!

and lazlo...

how's the roids today?

You can borrow my grampa's roid cushion if you want but it's slightly stained