Jambands.ca

oh god, i can't believe i did this!!! MUST READ!!! :(

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I decided to trip with someone and go to a public place and then they ditched me I would be beyond pissed.

some advice...eating your shrooms slowly, over time might help the pant shitting issue--if it's even true.

You should have let her in on it at the museum, taking off on her is unforgivable, I wouldn't expect too much now. I would call and at least appologize--.02

Funny, if I shit my pants in public, I don't think I would go on the Internet and share my experience.

i actually shit my pants in the office one day, sitting right beside my boss. i was sure i was only gonna fart, but then the floodgates opened. i was honest. i turned to him and matter of factly told him i had to go home and change my pants because i just shit myself.

i think this needs to be investigated further, maybe she shit her pants too, and that's why she hasn't called back herself.

Either way, if you'll just leave the name and number of where the shrooms came from, a scientific test can take place, with the Skanks as the subjects, to find if these particular boomers cause spontaneaous shitting in the pants.

Edited by Guest

so i ran to the bank, took out 100 bucks and took a 90 dollar cab ride home...i felt so sorry for the cabbie.

i haven't had the courage to call her since...what should i do?

I'd like to hear more about the cab ride, the clean up process, and the powerful shame spiral that must've swallowed up your evening!

If the shrooms had that horrific of an effect on yourself.....how do you know that your friend didn't turn around to find you, realized you were gone, and started to panic because her partner in crime had ditched her. The mushrooms took effect and she stetched out in the middle of the museum and took off herself.

If it was myself, and my friend took off right at the start of the mush trip; i might get a little paranoid in such a public place.

I hope your friend didn't freak out and get lost in her trip around downtown....maybe you should call her to make sure she made it home safe.

p.s. What does a pair of shitty underpants look like on a mush trip?