Give me a [color:red]P!!!

Give me a [color:red]A!!!

Give me a [color:red]R!!!

Give me a [color:red]T!!!

Give me a [color:red]Y!!!

Whatcha got?!

[color:red]PARTY!!!

And whatcha gonna do?!?

[color:red]Drink booze, get high, listen to music, eat good food, lay in the sun, walk through the trees, build campfires, watch the bands, play guitars and drums, laugh at everything, behave silly, listen to the river, play bocce on the beach, all in the company of a whole whack of AWESOME people!

anyone heading up fri evening' date=' say 7ish.

im totally without a ride, or any concept of how im travelling, and kinda spaced, leaving it all pretty late.

can anyone help me get to lose your shoes?

please?

:) [/quote']

bump for myself.

:)

help, please.

last attempt, to not be a sad bastard this weekend.

Edited by Guest

anyone heading up fri evening' date=' say 7ish.

im totally without a ride, or any concept of how im travelling, and kinda spaced, leaving it all pretty late.

can anyone help me get to lose your shoes?

please?

:) [/quote']

bump for myself.

:)

help, please.

last attempt, to not be a sad bastard this weekend.

oh well, my loss.

hoping everyone has a blast, and all positivity to the HarvardMouse crew, till next time.

just wanted to say thanks to all the musicians and skanks and skank musicians for a fantastic weekend.

I fucked up my back something awefull during my sleep on friday night and was walking around the camp like a hunchback...I was pleasantly suprised at all the good vibes, recovery tips, and massages i receieved. I got a good drink on and danced it up on saturday night despite the pain - only to wake up on sunday feeling better then ever. Still sore right now but going out on a limb last night was sooooo worth it.

The music was wicked, and it was nice to see so many people with kids and dogs. Burt's set was stellar as always...perma-smiles all around. I really enjoyed the bluegrass band "scotia junction" - atleast i think that was their name. Also, the saturday night caution jam / Fat Cats seamless set kicked ass! It was short but sweet.

LED disc with Deeps...drawbar's chewbaca belt...double bass at the campfire jam...overload! pleasure overload!!!

That was fantastic! Perfect weather; meteor showers, great bands; free kegs of beer; awesome people everywhere; what a time!

That campfire jam was one for the record books: Tony from High Plains Drifter on double-bass, Todd Gilles from the Fat Cats on guitar, Eric Fefferman from Caution Jam on guitar, Mark Crissinger from Caution Jam on guitar, Tom Kremer on guitar, etc. Un-freakin'-believable jamming and they played (or at least Todd did) until the sun came up. WOW!!! There were WAY too many highlights of that jam to recall right now.

The sound was great (thanks to Mark Wilson), the camping was beautiful, the hot showers were the perfect way to start each day, the beach is BEAUTIFUL!!! Even the bags of firewood for sale were 100% dried birch! Talk about a hot fire! (Anyone missing their eyebrows? Shelby? Leanne?)

That festival was everything I could have hoped for! (Except to have Livingstoned camp a little closer.) I can't wait to do it all again next year!!

That campfire jam was one for the record books:

Tony from High Plains Drifter on double-bass, Todd Gilles from the Fat Cats on guitar, Eric Fefferman from Caution Jam on guitar, Mark Crissinger from Caution Jam on guitar, Tom Kremer on guitar, etc.

.. and Mark Wilson, especially for his rendition of the thong song.

Best campfire jam ever!!! Thanks for the flames Willy.

Great hanging out with all you stellar folks. Unforgetable.

That jam sounded like a beautiful choir as I went to sleep.

We were happy to be able to paarticipate in the fest. Beautiful grounds and a really relaxing atmosphere.

It was kind of funny to bring the noise like we did to those grounds, but it seemed that people were into it.

Playing bass and drums in Bio-Degradable band was a nice finisher for me...getting to jam with Jaydawg and Mark Wilson was real nice.