Jambands.ca

AC/DC or Aerosmith?

fluffhead77

Aerosmith! Joe Perry's guitar playing on No One Like You is awesome!

I'd vote aerosmith. THey've continued to rock out and a really hot daughter came outta that band.

Well, if that's the criterion, then no other band would stand a chance :) (unless my memory or imagination fail me).

This is really an impossible choice for me; I'll never dissociate AC/DC from the billions of times I've heard them overplayed on cock-rock radio (and parking lot tailgates), while Aerosmith, while seemingly a bit more rich/sophisticated... ah, never mind, I just found a sweet Little Feat from 1976 that both bands should listen to ;).

I agree that Liv is pretty hot. However, there's always been something about her face that has bothered me. This photo just put it in place for me. I think she looks like she's permanently gagging on a big shlong.

OK, now I have to rethink this whole thing. She just got hotter.

Btw, One Night at McCool's should be seen if for no other reason than the closing scene is gut-wrenchingly funny.

Aerosmith....I'll take sexual ambiguity over cock-rock in this case.

For the record:

It was pointed out to me that @ 8pm on the dot EVERY DAY Q107 plays Dirty Deeds.

Since I was told this A YEAR AGO it has never failed.

Check it out and get back to me.

AC/DC by a longshot. C'mon - Whole Lotta Rosie? Dirty Deeds? Big Balls? The Jack? Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be? TNT? Jaaaaaiiiiiiiiilbreak? Those are absolute classics and I love crankin' them up whenever they are on.

The great thing about AC/DC is that essentially they stuck to the blues. Those are just big loud blues numbers they're doing, with a hyped-up white man shreiking about his balls. Awesome.

....She ain't exactly pretty,

Ain't exactly small

Forty-two thirty-nine fifty-six,

YOU COULD SAY SHE'S GOT IT ALL!.....

Shania.jpg
actually there's more meaning than that - Shania is married to Mutt Lange, the producer of 'Back in Black' and other AC/DC classics...

... and for some reason i remember reading that "for those about to rock..." was their highest charting, or had their highest chart debut, something like that... anyways, pretty sure mutt produced that sucker, too.