Jambands.ca

BNB + Peter Elkas in Ottawa June 30

bradm

Cool. Was anyone here responsible for the press? I'd like to get the same mention for the Barr Brothers show and would appreciate any leads I can get.

There are mailing lists available for all entertainment media outlets in the country.

I do believe Velvet has access to such a list if you wanna contact him.

Cool. Was anyone here responsible for the press? I'd like to get the same mention for the Barr Brothers show and would appreciate any leads I can get.

There are mailing lists available for all entertainment media outlets in the country.

I do believe Velvet has access to such a list if you wanna contact him.

Yes, I already have the big list and am using that as my base, as well as links and addresses to submit entertainment listings. I was mainly wondering if anyone had a personal relationship with someone in the media they'd care to exploit on my behalf. ;)

This seriously appears to be THE PERFECT show for Ottawa. Ever since I watched Peter Elkas with 75% of BnB on stage at bluesfest...and high fiving Mike Filipowitsch during the set as we both dug the tunes, it was clear that this combination is the key to a full-on-balls-out super music party.

That was a pretty sweet high-five if I recall...

Not sure here but I'd assume BnB will be closing although there's a good likelyhood that we'll have a bit of a mix at one point.

I asked the same thing above and am still curious since I'm waiting for Cully, Alexis and Prost to get here and they didn't leave until 2:30 I think so they may not be here until later.

Elkas is on first? Shit, I might miss him on account of going to see McCoy Tyner at Jazz Fest. Did someone really call to confirm? Just doesn't make sense given that all the posters promoting the event feature a giant picture of Peter Elkas.

when is start time then? We're going to a comedy benefit on Bronson and it's over at 10. I'm told that if I want to leave early, I have to wait for a joke to sorta tank and then make a big deal about leaving.

I have to say something like "THAAAAAAAT'S IT!!!!" and then we walk out.