Jambands.ca

Dating and age difference...

badams

the best is that she'll think you're "cute" and "odd" in your tastes and references...the worst is that she'll come to believe you're a creepy middle-age dude whose peers don;t want anything to do with him.

was that harsh? sorry....but I do think 12 years...at this particular age junction, is a little too large a spread.

but let's ask Lynnie...Booche has got what on her....a decade and a half? So Lynnie, does Booche amuse you or repulse you? (or does it simply depend on the time of day???)

in all seriousness....you can only go with your heart on this...there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to love (unlike as when it comes to sex!)

Funny thread :).

C'mon. People find happiness together, and that's cause for happiness in itself. That's a precious thing, however you slice it. Be happy together, for as long as you find ways to be happy together. For anyone to try to dictate otherwise is outrageous. As long as it doesn't mean anyone is cutting him/herself short, I'd think, life is meant to be lived and discovered.

(I defy anyone to beat that for corny :P [if sincere].)

Damn, im 23, Do I have to wait till Im like 28 to pick up a hot 20-23 year old again?

Only if you are a guy.............and if you are, head to the grocery store IMMEDIATELY whilst wearing this shirt:

1-26818.jpg

(You dont have alot of time left, just ask Paisley.)

Damn' date=' im 23, Do I have to wait till Im like 28 to pick up a hot 20-23 year old again?[/quote']

Only if you are a guy.............and if you are, head to the grocery store IMMEDIATELY whilst wearing this shirt:

1-26818.jpg

(You dont have alot of time left, just ask Paisley.)

Lois is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot