Jambands.ca

CANADA DAY 06 ANNOUNCEMENT (Ticket Info)

Freeker

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The D-Sammiches were good...but maybe we could get some mayo/mustard action going? Packets would be convenient, yet wasteful...and mayo in the sun is naaaaasty...but perhaps just a ginormous bowl of mustard would be s'nice.

A chip-truck-hoooooore would be glorious!

The beer will be Steamwhistle again, it worked so well we had to bring it back.

Also for those who might be making the trek up from out of town, I recommend booking a hotel now because it is Canada Day things will book up fast and alas we won't have any space here.

that pic of Ms. Hux, dr evil mouse & I is hysterical...needs a "caption this" contest for sure!

the low-down on why I was in the house from time to time: Ollie stopped letting me jump the porta-jon queue, and desperate bladders undertake desperate measures! So, Freeker, very glad to hear you're ordering more porta-jons...problem solved, no extra security needed. 'Sides, when you put on your 'mean face', ain't no one gonna cross a line! :P

GM....if it'll fit in the car, we'll nick a llama from down the road and bring it along.

From an interview with a Canada Day attendee, on Monday, July 3:

"So there I was, sitting in Santa's Magical Chill Zone, you know, just chilling out and enjoying the vibe, and, dude, I swear, I saw a freakin' llama come in!"

"And what happened after that?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, I've seen things that weren't there before, you know, lights, and tracers, and things, but this, this was...different...scary. I mean, it made no sense at all! A llama? In Ottawa? And it started eating the Chill Zone! I think I ran out, screaming. I don't remember much after that."

Aloha,

Brad

I vote this as one of the greatest threads of all time!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOD LORD, I'm excited...I guess I'll actually have to pay this year since I'm planning spending the whole day ;)

Better watch out CJ!! Ask sunshine about the most recent beer pouring debaucle. Water guns should be checked at the door...um I mean gate.

the low-down on why I was in the house from time to time: Ollie stopped letting me jump the porta-jon queue' date=' and desperate bladders undertake desperate measures![/quote']

WHAT??????!!! This was MY fault?!! I have no recollection of this. :o;)

all in jest Ollie, all in jest....just remember this strategy though: you can blame almost anything on wickedly drunk people....if they can't remember doing it, where's the harm in suggesting they did???!!!

anyway, this was the day I introduced myself to you and CCC at least 3 times, wasn't it???? (Most likely all 3 times in the porta-jon queue as I was trying to distract you from your place in line!)

Better watch out CJ!! Ask sunshine about the most recent beer pouring debaucle. Water guns should be checked at the door...um I mean gate.

BRING IT ON!!!!!

If it's a scorcher, I think water guns are a GREAT idea (rain took care of that last year). Hey planners: can some of the ticket money go towards a buncha of dollar store water guns??????

anyway, this was the day I introduced myself to you and CCC at least 3 times, wasn't it???? (Most likely all 3 times in the porta-jon queue as I was trying to distract you from your place in line!)

Not 3 times that day... it was the 3rd time we'd met that year and only I remembered all three. ;)

Two bands I'd like to see there: Real Gone Daddies' date=' and The Pushycats.[/quote']

The Pushycats will need a drummer asap for this dream to come true my friend.

Serious inquiries only.

dude..why aren't you filling the spot?

seriously!

I'd be all over it, but you moved your drums and I moved... in general. Now I'm out of practice and a djembe just won't cut it for these pushycats.

And I hate to mix business with pleasure.

I was having a great time .... until I noticed all my unhappy friends glaring at me!

Oh well....I still laugh to myself about it.

CJ I just piss inbetween the houses if the lines are too large.