Jambands.ca

(((( Good Vibes for TimmyB ))))

MarcO

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to hear your news... :(

thinking of you and your family at this time.

What a beautiful and moving tribute you wrote for your mother... obviously she was an amazing person to illicit such an incredible response from all those that came in contact with her. sounds like she had grace & class and a true appreciation of the preciousness that is life.

take care,

Mary

Hey Timmy. I am waiting to talk more with you in person.... such an overwhelming time of relection and emotion.

We love you very much Tim, and have nothing but admiration and respect for the person you are, and for the love you share with everyone around you. Thank you for that, and I will see you tonight!!

Thankfully for around four years, from 1999 to 2003 my mom had a transplant from a person who signed their organ donor card, giving my mom a better life for those few years and allowing her to last as long as she did.

I'm going to sound like Phil Lesh here but I urge each and everyone on here to sign their donor cards.......

Just wanted to highlight this part of Tim's beautiful composition. Something to think about folks, if you have not already done so.

Organ donation is not theoretical, you have to sign the card and preferably talk clearly and openly to your loved ones in order to ensure your gift of life can be passed along.

I sure don't want to tell people what to do, it's a personal issue, but please evaluate your position(s) on the matter, or re-evaluate if you must.

Who knows what tomorrow brings?