Jambands.ca

BJ & Tyler (The Hippies) in Ottawa

ollie

they probably have a website, and you can probably email them.....

I found Tyler's e-mail address. If someone sends him an invite, mention it here so we don't all bombard him.

Tyler@tylermacniven.com

And here are their myspace sites, which are blocked for me here at work:

B.J.

Tyler

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that I come from a background in which both drinking and golf feature prominently...

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

you are descended from a noble line of corporate executives?

No, but close: my family was in that early (first or second) wave of suburbanites in the mid-1960s. (If you've seen The Dick Van Dyke show, that was kind of what it was like: house in the 'burbs, Dad takes mass transit into the city to a white-collar job, Mom stays home with the kids, social activities include cocktail parties, card [bridge] games, and golf.)

Aloha,

Brad

might have some complications here:

Fans who attend Friday's game will have the chance to win the opportunity to spend Canada Day in a luxury suite with BJ and Tyler!

Looks like they may have plans already. So, someone must attend the game, rig the contest and win.

might have some complications here:
Fans who attend Friday's game will have the chance to win the opportunity to spend Canada Day in a luxury suite with BJ and Tyler!

Looks like they may have plans already. So, someone must attend the game, rig the contest and win.

Game starts at 1:05 PM. Over by... 4? Should be some beer left.

Still no reply from Tyler so it would be cool if someone could make it to the ball game on Friday. Also, if you have a myspace site, please try contacting them via that route. I don't want to create a myspace account just to do that. Thanks!

I have a myspace account (not that I use it)

but maybe one of the bands who are playing that day, if they have myspace maybe they could try and contact the guys, that way they can promote the event with some audio samples as well.

Depending on when they are leaving for Ottawa (assuming they are currently sitting at home with nothing to do) we are running out of time.