Jambands.ca

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!

Guest Low Roller

My Canada Day is starting out amazingly well: I got up feeling pretty fresh, the BNB from last night has been transferred, tracked, and is about halfway done being uploaded, and I've got the Elkas set going as I track it.

A bit of minor gathering of things I'll need for the second half of the day, a bit of packing of things, lunch, and I'm off to THAT PLACE for the festivation.

:)

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

Bloody english suck at celebrating Canada Day! Especially around World Cup time. I just walked the entire city, and I didn't see a single Canadian flag or anything. [color:purple]You'd think they would want to celebrate the date that Canada seperated itself from the Empire.

And no Canadian beer in sight.

Hey Shainhouse, did you consider hitting up the Mapleleaf in London at all? Apparently the pub didn't even get a license to do the traditional street party this year!! They could only sell 300 tickets for the pub, and that's it. Bloody english!

Happy birthday Canada!

Okay, you Ottawans ... this is your day. This is the only day of the year that Ottawa officially turns into a Canadian New Orleans; and I expect you all to give your best effort to participate.

If I hear from any of you on this board today, your posts had better be drunken and rambling. (See almost any post by Douglas, for an example of what I mean.)

Get drinkin'! Don't make me come down there!

if yer bored in toronto, Jason Collett/The Dears are free @ Harbourfront Centre, tonight @ 8pm.

have a great day.

:)

Maybe Sara and I will see you down there buddy. We're pretty tired from given'r at the Blue Quarter shoiw but I love that stage, and free is good.

Happy Canada Day everyone!!!

Guest Low Roller

Alright. I just set out on a mission to get something Canadian. I had hoped to find Crown Royal and Canada Day. I came back with Canadian Club and Schwepps. Close enough...