Jambands.ca

Free Sisters Euclid Show in Need of LOUD CROWD!!!

can-o-phish

:oPutting the word out to any and all who will be in Toronto THIS THURSDAY...

The Sisters Euclid are currently in Vancouver but are flying in for a special live performance being filmed & recorded at The Church on Berkely this Thursday at 8:00pm...

This is your chance to be immortalized on film and will be featured regularily on Bravo, Showcase and other music tv stations...

ADMISSION IS FREE FOR YOUR GRACIOUS SUPPORT...

For those of you who have had the "Church-Going Experience" you know how awesome this venue is!!!...Hope to see some of you there... :o

Ahhh, considering it's being filmed & recorded, that would be a definite no go on recording as it pretty much standard for these kind of events...I'll look into getting a board mix but highly doubt that'll be released before it airs...

Dude, leave the recording crap at home and come out and shake it...

Here are the details for those in need...

This Thursday, July 13 - The Sisters Euclid

@ The Church on Berkeley - 315 Queen St. East

Live taping for the American series "Beautiful Noise"...

Free Admission - Doors open @ 7:15

Beer will be priced from $2 to $3 (Confirmed)

Free Beer provided (Unconfirmed/Rumour)

Hey there c-o-p. Can you save me a sweet seat?

There's not a bad seat in the house and the view from the upstairs balcony that surrounds the whole floor is incredible...

Basher, if you intend to be "sitting" I'll be the first to deliver a swift kick to your arse and trash-bash your get-rich-quick-scheming ass all over this site...

C'mon folks...free show with possibilities of free booze and our chance to show others that T-Dot does have folk that live to get their groove on...I plan to be shakin' that thang from the get go... :o:)

No worries Basher...seriously, there are so many spots to have a great view...one of my favourite shows was one that BNB put on waaaaay back in 2001 just before their hiatus...it was awesome...this venue rocks & the fact that it's a free show...man, people are gonna be grinnin' from ear to ear...Doug McClement of Livewire Remote Sound is supplying and doing the FOH for the taping so the sound should be killer...

one of my favourite shows was one that BNB put on waaaaay back in 2001 just before their hiatus...it was awesome.

I was there for that as well...good times!

hey didn't Friendly throw that bash?!?

I'm going to try to make it down for tomorrow night...rumours of free beer is too good to not consider!