Jambands.ca

Good vibes for Dr_Evil_Mouse

bradm

Is there something wrong with Deb? I thought it was DEM's mom?

Either way, does anyone have an update on this? I hate when bad things befall such good people.

calamity deb is well. it is indeed dave's mom that is not well...the extended mouse family spent saturday night with the scullies at a friend's place near KW (in the event that dave needed to rush back to town, which fortunately never happenned).

dave's mom is not well, and is in the advanced stages of an autoimmune disorder that is treating her, well, rather badly. she is surrounded by family and the family is hopeful...hopefully dave will check in here himself and see alll the good will from this amazing community.

:) Hey everybody - I expect I've been away from here for longer than I've been, well, I guess since I've been on; it's been a weird time. Thank you all so much for all your good thoughts and wishes, and it will be my pleasure to pass them on tonight to my mom, who has been able, astonishingly, to recover some lucidity. It's been a long wild ride and it's still going on, but I'm just glad to have seen a window open up again, for who knows however long. The condition is absolutely unpredictable - it's a cancer-related paraneoplastic degeneration which has had precious little research done on it - but it's shifted into its apparently highest gear in the last couple of weeks, and all I can say is that I'm glad I'm presently within walking distance of seeing her every day.

I'm off again right now. Thank you all, again. I'm still slackjawed and dumbfounded with love for my Mouse family who have all come together for me, Deb, and the girls over the weekend; dearer, more precious friends could not be wished for.

:),

D