Jambands.ca

So, I'm getting married this Saturday!!

Jaimoe

So where's the picture of Booche passing out in the abandoned church? I'm disappointed!

Sorry to have been out of the loop for a while, Dave - I hope/expect the day to have been stellar, and that you're still high up soaring the heavens, wherever you happen to be at this moment. All the best to you two - may we see you soon :).

Thanks to everyone. The wedding went off great, other than the rain - which ruined our planned outdoor champagne toast... at $60 a bottle... and the hairdresser that ruined two bridesmaid's hairdo's and Vicki's mother had to do damage control causing the wedding to start 40 minutes late. We also planned to drive away in a 1948 rebuilt Ford truck, but the weather thwarted that idea. Other than that, Booche, Myrna and Douglas, not to mention DogAtTheStation seemed to enjoy themselves. I danced with Douglas during Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver (a song I specifically requested months ago for Douglas).

Anyway, Booche took lots of photos - he had to since our photographer bailed on the morning of the wedding.

Thanks again!

Edited by Guest

Considering all the turmoil, I placed a HUGE wager on you passing out before the ceremony even began. To think that you didnt even pass out all day?

A number of us are pretty broke, thanks to you. I think Al wagered his flight back to Japan, so he may be stuck in Canada for a little while.