Jambands.ca

Shooting in Montreal

Birdy

Please don't say people are crazy it is really hurtful to me. I am really shook up just reading about this, partly because I know people who've gone to Dawson over the years and partly because I can tell just how awful and scary this must have been. Also I realize of course mental unbalance, or perhaps simply evil, is at the root.

Here I am sitting in class here at Algonquin (class is over, I should add), reading this story, shaking my head.... I even remember having applied to teach there last year. Who's to say. We'll of course need to hear more of the full story to really say much more about this.

I have had students go ballistic before, over bad grades, over personal tensions, over who knows what. I saw one kid go from high 90s to low 40s over the course of a year, and leave the final exam to take a baseball bat to a dozen random cars. In the first week of school here, I saw one girl have a panic attack in a hallway, and that was really messy.

This is, though, really, really sad.

Its wild I heard it on the Owen Sound radio station Right when it happend... I heard 1 shooter last time...now i was just talking to somone in montreal. They said 3 shooters. Then ya know i hear trench coat...then i here cammoflage. 1 person dead...then my girl in the states she had it on her news they have it all blown outa proportion. im not repeating anything them guys are saying.. I guess we will just have to wait and seee. all I know is there seems to be a trend in montreal for this kinda thing...Makes me sick.. like really...This is why i don't participate in this entire society.. Im happy just blowing where ever the wind blows me..

im flabergasseed