Jambands.ca

Your picks for CD of the year?

PassedOutGuy

Haven't heard the new Beck or the new Morning Jacket live album but here's what I got so far..

Drive-By Truckers - A Blessing and a Curse (no surprise there)

honorable mentions

Centro-Matic - Fort Recovery

Jason Collett - Idols of Exile (even though it came out in 2005, I just discovered it so fuck you)

The Ride Theory - In This City

Well mine is going to overwhelmingly be the new Beck release!!! Its out on the 3rd and as i listen to it right now I am absolutely loving everything about it and im only on track 6... what has been hot for you this year?

New Beck release????!!!!

Don't mess with me here...I'm a Beck junkie and you got me searching but not finding. Are you talking about Guero or is there something else out there I should be looking for????.....(panting here in anticipation) :)

Oct. 3rd Beck's new album "The Information" comes out.

He's playing Ricoh Coliseum Mon. Oct. 16th

Apparently the new album is going to be bigger then sliced bread. Not just according to people on here but major critics as well. Those of us that don't know how to get a hold of albums before they come out will have to wait until the release date and actually support the artist I guess.

pfffftttt... this sucks!

yeah I was kinda confused when I just found info on information and saw the release date of Oct. 3.

but anyways...fucking HOTDOG I'm looking forward to this! :)

Beck is the freakin freaky wonderfull shiznit imo! :)

...oh yeah October 16th...I'm supposed to be giving birth or sumin'- little dude missed the memo....next time, next time...

Edited by Guest