Jambands.ca

Basher baptised me on Friday and now I'm coming home

TimmyB

I haven't traveled this road in a while, but I felt that after Basher dumped half of a bottle of water on my head nearing the end of the Burt Neilson Band at the Opera House on Friday night, it was time for me to return.

I really don't know why he did it? Was it because he was giving me shit for not being around the Santuary? Was it his way of saying hello? Or was it only because Basher was being a drunk fool? I don't feel that it was any of those things, well maybe it was bit of all of those things.

Either way it made me realize that though I don't have the spare time that I have had in the past, I should definitely make time for this community, as each and everyone of you are beautiful people (In spirit, some of you are more beautiful than others physically).

So though I didn't ask to be baptised by Basher on Friday night, I'll play the part of the prodigal son and come home, I just hope father bouche will have me?

Peace and Love,

TimmyB

Ola T ! Sorry I missed you on your brief return to Ottawa.

Sounds like Basher was hitting on you. I think that's what is considered to be a Basher bash. He was probably expecting the appropriate response of "Suck my balls!" which he would have complied to.

On the other hand, I don't want Basher in that way.

TimmyB

Nice to have you back, my friend. I was thinking of you while enduring a very mediocre Dylan show the other night in Toronto. I assume you were somewhere in the room.

Never leave here again.

I was in the room fourth row on the floor. Not Bob Dylan at his best, though still better than Ottawa two nights before.

I will try not to leave here again.

Tim