Jambands.ca

Ride to nero?

c-towns

i would like to rent a geo metro and offer rides to alexis, esau, prost, cully, c-towns, paisley, kc, secondtube, tooly, rayray, squishy, squeezy, slimey, stripey, slickey, ricky, sticky, licky, stevie nixx, steven tyler, steven page, page horton, paul liment, steve-o, paul lalonde, paul revere, mr. something something, and all your mothers... rsvp.

i tolerate you all.

i would like to rent a geo metro and offer rides to alexis, esau, prost, cully, c-towns, paisley, kc, secondtube, tooly, rayray, squishy, squeezy, slimey, stripey, slickey, ricky, sticky, licky, stevie nixx, steven tyler, steven page, page horton, paul liment, steve-o, paul lalonde, paul revere, mr. something something, and all your mothers... rsvp.

i tolerate you all.

Can you stop by in Seoul and pick me up?

i tolerate you all.

Shit! And I didn't even make the list... guess I'm out..