Jambands.ca

Name a useless fact about yourself

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reeeaalllly like popping zits, most preferrably on someone else.

If I'm talking to someone and they have a big juicy whitehead or large blackhead, I'm driven to distraction and can barely keep my hands to myself!!!

Once upon a time I thought my calling was to be a dermatologist, paid to pop zits all day long! Sadly I learned it was more about injecting botox and collagen, and I have a 'thing' about needles.

(I guess that totals THREE useless facts)

didn't you clean scott young's pool or, something like that?

Yup! I worked on his pool out in Omeemee a few times. Usually he wasn't home.. We'd always have to go into the basement to get to the pump and filter. I remember the first time going into that basement... All sorts of old hockey sticks and fishing rods and stuff like that all over the place. I was just thinking "send me a sign Neil!!!!!!" I wasn't snooping but I did see an deck of old dusty cassette tapes; blanks that were labeled in faded writing with all Neil's album titles. I dunno if Neil wrote them or who. But my imagination was running WILD! I met Scott only once. Neil looks a lot like him. I introduced myself and he extended his hand and said "Scott Young." He was cool and collected and hanging out with his dog.

I can dislocate my left-shoulder.

We wondered how you got out of the straitjacket last weekend.

I am also married to a physiotherapist who gets very disturbed by me dislocating my left-shoulder. (She no longer allows it.)

Switch to the right shoulder. It'll feel like a whole other person is doing the dislocating.

Aloha,

Brad