Jambands.ca

help me create a Canadian Tire ad

livingstoned

how about this....

everyone hates the canadian tire guy....its well known...and he's no longer part of the ad campaing, and all he would advertise is tools and lawn stuff.... so take an angle of focusing on the sports department.

Parody look alike of Canadian Tire Guy is advertising some product for a second....then gets a football in the groin...children run by and pick up the football and run away.....

GO WITH IT.

go for a couple of hot lesbians using powertools to build a deck. slow motion, sweat dripping off luxurious long blond hair. knowing glances. it's progressive and family oriented.

Canadian Tire ... not just for the boys anymore :D

Other than the long blonde hair part, it's damn believable! I say go for it, Livingstoned!

They have Canadian Tire in Kentucky?!!! Fack those Kentuckians looking at this Canadian with the loudest German car they've ever seen! Good times... and it wasn't a canadian tire we got the duct tape from... it was some store that Ryan was worried about the misquito's, so he put on his protective clothes. That $4.99 potato buffet in that plaza was great. $5.00 with meatloaf!!!! Penny meat...mmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmm Bonnaroo... I'm going to miss it this year.

21770008.jpg

21770006.jpg

21770007.jpg

haha good times... yeah i know it wasn't Crappy Tire, but you never know... You coulda been going over the Rogers Pass when your brakes turn to liquid and you say 'Man I could really use those Monroe brake pads. Lifetime Warranty! And me and my creepy neighbour can install ourselves!'

Thanks for the pics, that was a funny day.

How about some kind of "mockumentary"-type ad, with a carful of young people seen driving into a Southern American city (as in, you see the "Whatever City Limits" sign through the car window), and trying (unsuccessfully) to pass off Canadian Tire money as actual cash? You'd probably want a slogan shot (white text on black screen) at the end (e.g., "Canadian Tire - Where Your Money Goes Further" or something).

Aloha,

Brad

haha good times... yeah i know it wasn't Crappy Tire, but you never know... You coulda been going over the Rogers Pass when your brakes turn to liquid and you say 'Man I could really use those Monroe brake pads. Lifetime Warranty! And me and my creepy neighbour can install ourselves!'

Thanks for the pics, that was a funny day.

OMG!! Driving from Williams Lake BC towards Vancouver I went 6 hours without having to 'use' the brakes, and I ended up riding them too much. Then when I had to use them... "hmmmmm, squishy?" yikes, almost had to use a runaway lane. The next PetroCan could handle my problem/inquiry/embarassing moment ("Silly Torontonian")...

Did I tell you about Rochester trip in 98' or 99'? Got an oil change at Crappy Tire, and they left the oil cap off the engine. Driving down the 416 around Kemptville, the oil light goes on (FUCK THAT'S A SCARRY NOISE), and I pull over. Open the hood, which allowed all the over heated oil which spilled out of my engine to light on fire four feet in the air. Emptying out a box of cookies so we could use the container for water, we eventually got the fire out. I flagged down the first car that went by... by standing in the middle of the 416 and waving my arms... and he was kind enough to give me two quarts of oil. Went to Kemptville, and dealt with the Canadian Tire there, telling them what happened in Ottawa. They gave me an engine shampoo, oil change, and sent me/us on our way getting to Rochester with time to spare. That was nice, but a fuck up like they did in Ottawa is unfortunately too common an experience from that organization. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Good luck Carrie :)

And yeah, I look great with a moustache! Thanks Cully.

~W

PS I love my car! Tameus: '90 VW Passat (First Year), 213,000 Km... Taking him out today for his first run of the year!

bgTameus.jpg

Then when I had to use them... "hmmmmm, squishy?"

Man I have a good memory...

... which allowed all the over heated oil which spilled out of my engine to light on fire four feet in the air.

And that's when you started smoking... Right?

Fuck I have a good memory.

I'm living on a tight budget this year.

I know what you mean. I'm still going to go but it will be painful.

AD

I just thought of a good one:

Have a bunch of jack-asses sitting around a living room looking real bored-like. Then have a dude walk in with a smile on his face. Then cut to everyone laughing hysterically with balloons in their hands. Then have the little aisle sign pop up that reads, "Kitchen supplies, aisle 11." It'd make me shop there.