Jambands.ca

"The Secret" holy crap... it works!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever works for people though

:)

i think i have better things to do than spend a couple hours a day visualizing parking spots...

then again' date=' maybe i don't....lol[/quote']

oh yeah..like come on here and be a negative beotch? :o

wow...i just saw this post since someone directed me to it.

why do you say something mean and then follow it up with a smiley face??

whatever works for people though

:)

i think i have better things to do than spend a couple hours a day visualizing parking spots...

then again' date=' maybe i don't....lol[/quote']

oh yeah..like come on here and be a negative beotch? :o

wow...i just saw this post since someone directed me to it.

why do you say something mean and then follow it up with a smiley face??

ohhh boy....welll as far as I can see there is no smile face following what I said.

I see a 'oh dear did I just say such a shocking, suprizing thing face'

I think...it was awhile ago now...but I think I was pretty much jabbing you for saying you had better, more important things to do than a family member of mine...who as far as I can tell was only trying to push a positive tone....sooo I was probably a bit annoyed sensing you were down nosing him....and laughing because as far as I can see if one has x number of posts on a message board...wellll better things to do huh...kinda thing.....but really all in all I didn't think I was being sereously mean and I appollogize if I hurt your feelings.

Good thing you were directed to this so any misunderstandings could be cleared up...send my thanks to your troops. :)

....my short version of what I just said goes like this.....

Sorry dude. no need to be so sereous.

Its ridiculous. :crazy:

ah...i always thought that open-mouthed smiley was an "extra-big-smile happy face", but i see upon checking that it means "surprised". good to know!

anyway, i thought i was already poking fun at myself, for exactly the reason you said, the fact that there i sat posting on the message board! :P and i know i spend/waste plenty of time doing silly things.

if it's thrown at your hand catch it

if it's thrown at your face catch it

But if you take a second to think about where you want the ball to go' date=' then there is a better chance that you'll catch it right where you want it.[/quote']

Wouldn't it make more sense to take a second to think about where the ball *is* going, so that you'll have a better chance of catching it? Thinking about where you want it to go doesn't make it go there, but thinking about where it *is* going allows you a better chance of success.

great thread...thought i'd hop on board.

one of my core beliefs is the interconnectedness of everything. that includes thoughts. so many people here seem to be so 'science' orientated, as in if you have a certain number of events, some outcomes will happen by probablilty alone, and if you cant prove it, it does not work.

well there are a billion examples of things that we prove the existence of today that could not be shown, last year, a century ago, etc. so maybe in time will come proof, hand in hand with a greater understanding and power to use thoughts to invoke action. maybe thoughts are indeed physical and we just cant see them yet. kinda like looking for a virus in the year 600 AD.

sometimes you just gotta 'will it'.

that was funny daveyboy!

orientated

Function: adjective

Usage: chiefly British

from askoxford.ocm

"Which is the correct spelling: 'oriented' or 'orientated'?

It really doesn't matter: it's a matter of personal taste. Orientated is currently preferred use in general British use. Oriented is prevalent in technical use, and in the US."