Jambands.ca

Grateful Fest 8

afro poppa

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of partying with some crazy American chicks has me feeling a bit craaazzzyyy! :)

CS, I'm not really sure what to expect with our dance off, but if it means that I get to dance up a storm with you, I'm sure it's going to be loads of fun!

Kananda Kev, I'm sure that we must have connected before, but for some reason I am totally drawing a blank. Have we met before? My apologies in advance if that should be obvious! In any event, I look forward to meeting you (again).

I'm hoping that we all end up camped with or near each other, but if not, I am certain that we will spend some time swimming, dancing, and partying together!

Peace, Mark

Kananda Kev, I'm sure that we must have connected before, but for some reason I am totally drawing a blank. Have we met before? My apologies in advance if that should be obvious! In any event, I look forward to meeting you (again).

Mark, it's very possible. I have no idea though. I've been around the jamband scene since the mid-80s and went to pretty much everything in Toronto that came through. If we haven't actually met, at least we may recognize one another. I think my mug is up on this forum somewhere :)

Can't wait to get rolling :)

Mark, it's very possible. I have no idea though.

Kanada Kev, this is good, as I was afraid that you'd have a very good idea about when and where we've met, and that I'd have no idea. I'm glad we're both in the same boat!

Looking forward to Gratefulfest in a big way, and hoping to meet you so that the next time I do have some idea instead of no idea!

Peace, Mark

Right on!

Now, are we going to miss out on Steve Kimock at the fest with him now joining Ratdog?????????

GDTSTOO announcement has him joining in with Bobby starting in Milwaukee:

7/5/07 Milwaukee, WI Summerfest-Briggs+Stratton Stage

7/7/07 Atlanta, GA Chastain Park Amphitheatre

7/9/07 Central Park, NY Summerstage !! X SOLD OUT X !!

7/10/07 Boston, MA Bank of America Pavilion

7/11/07 Lincoln, RI Twin River Event Center

7/13/07 Masontown, WV Marvin's Mountaintop All Good Festival

Zero is supposed to play Gratefulfest on July 6th. Maybe he can stop in on the way to Atlanta????

Bring Bobby along too Steve !!!:) :) :)

i've somehow totally avoided this topic until now - just got caught up. saw my name mentioned earlier - wish that i was going :( but I am not. (not doing the vibes this year earlier as the dates just did not work out).

the lineup looks great and the venue looks amazing. have lots of fun - i'm jealous.

hopefully next year......

(i'll be at a conference in Copenhagen July 4-11)

Get through this busy day at work ... then it's party time ... then it's Grateful Fest!!!!:D :D :D

Damn, I could only find one of my flags last night :( Bummer. Oh well, you'll see at least one Canada flag, a little boy rockin' out with his air guitar, and a little girl dancin' up a storm ...