Jambands.ca

Grateful Fest 8

afro poppa

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooooooooooooooo!!

Baj and I are leaving TODAY to go down to Kentucky, then to the amazing, wonderful, magnificent, stunning, powerful, peaceful, beautiful Ledges!

Magical!!!!!

Can't wait to see all of ya there!

Mark, there are sooo many people that are looking forward to watching our dance-off..

Here comes Camp Wonderland!!!

DSC02264.jpg

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ha... sorry ARi had to do it....

Only wish we would of taken a shot of those mangled knuckles BEFORE they patched you up...hehe

ah shit...Miss ya bro !!!

WE LEAVE TONIGHT :D fuckYA

Edited by Guest

DSC02321a.jpg

I remember snapping this pic right after I got shot with a marshmellow from a marshmellow gun....ha... I remember it was the last day and I was feeling on top of the world at one of my happiest moments of my whole life... :) thankyou Captain ;)

Can ya tell I'm a tad excited here...even though I'm sitting at work typing this... :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Guest

Safe trip you guys. We'll be seeing you down there. Just gotta get through a kickass Canada Day weekend first :)

Have a good one Kev...can't wait to party it up when you arrive...

Now I gotta just get through one more work day...I don't know how though...when I feel like running through the office screaming SEEYA SUCKERS ... RIGHT NOW...ha

Seeya all there :)

Edited by Guest

is it wedensday yet? i can't wait anymore. i'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones, too!

i'm not sure, but baj, capt. sunshine, and kanada kev- have i met you before? i'm the crazy american chick that shows up from time to time at CTMF and other places around canada. i'm normally haning out with the chatham and kitchener crews