Jambands.ca

Grateful Fest 8

afro poppa

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the efforts of captainsunshine and her friends for trying to spread good cheer. But we can certainly all benefit from giving a second thought to the impacts of our habitual practices (whatever they may be).

Ditto.

Having said all that I'm REALLY looking forward to this festival for a variety of other reasons.

Ditto ... again.

Peace, Mark

I don’t give a flying fuck what anyone has to say about me, especially a balding William Hurt look-alike, but I got to say if I can save one stupid hippie and convert him/her from their hypocritical ways, than my work here is done.

How can 15 thousand of ANYTHING be good, except for the tripped out dumb fucks watching the pretty colors? You are probably the same people screaming at Harper to ratify Kyoto. That is the epitome of selfishness in my eyes.

"Hey, lets go down to Parliament Hill today for the 420 protest at 4:20."

"What are we protesting?"

"How cares! Lets go get stoned......."

Probably not the best way to get your point across.

I appreciate the efforts of captainsunshine and her friends for trying to spread good cheer. But we can certainly all benefit from giving a second thought to the impacts of our habitual practices (whatever they may be).

Ditto.

Having said all that I'm REALLY looking forward to this festival for a variety of other reasons.

Ditto ... again.

Peace' date=' Mark

[/quote']

Ditto Ditto!

Booche used to be known as 'glowstick kid' in his younger years at Phish festies.

He used to get all whacked out (on god knows what), dissapear into the woods during setbreak where he'd take off his clothes and cover every inch of his body, tying on glowsticks and spreading the glowing crap inside, all over.. He'd act out the songs in front of the stage and sing along in his 'moon language'.. people figured out it was a cry for attention, and asked Trey to have a word with him. Well, ever since that day, I guess you could say Booche has had 'a thing' against glowstick artists.

Dont take it personally.

• 4 weeks later...

Just grabbed a ticket for myself too! It's official. I'll be in desperate need of some unwinding by the time this festival rolls around. Can't wait!

By the way, for anyone who has already purchased a ticket (or who is planning on grabbing one in advance) the secure mail option is not available to Canadians. You have to choose the will call option. Even if you previously successfully purchased tickets using the secure mail option it appears as though they will be crediting your account for that charge and switching your status to will call (without notification). So... consider this a heads up...