Jambands.ca

Caution Jam ,Diesel Dog live at Mavericks Saturday May 5th

Mavericks

it's for those people that are assholes and take up so much real estate with their super chairs with built-in ottoman's and coffee tables and leave their chairs to go play elsewhere, and come back and bitch at people who are now standing in front of their chair.

there are no separate sections on the side stages from what I remember. anyway, we shouldn't hijack this thread any longer.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just more proof that ottawa truely sucks and that they don't deserve half the music they get coming through town.

[color:purple]When Elemeno comes to Ottawa for the Bluesfest, let's kidnap him and take him to the Nickelback concert. Then he can get an appreciation for how Ottawa "truely" sucks!

thought there would be a way bigger turn out for this, since Ottawa peeps have been requesting a visit from both bands ???

i didn't even realize this show was happening until velvet mentioned it to me last week.

if nobody talks about a show or does promo, people can't plan ahead for it. :(

as mooose mentioned earlier, i usually ignore the pinned threads. and even though it was pinned, it doesn't look like anyone was really posting in it.

if nobody talks, people don't get hyped. people aren't always on the board.

but continue ottawa bashing if you must!

I considered starting a separate roll-call topic (as I often do for shows I'm going to) the day of the show, but didn't because of the pinned topic. Would a roll call have helped, phorbesie (and anybody else)?

Aloha,

Brad

also, DD and CJ are band that never play here. no surprise less peeps came as in KW or wherever they always play. if you count all the ottawa people on this board, a lot of those people were there. though arriving quite late i saw 20 people there i knew i'm sure. it takes OTHER people as well besides this board to fill a bar.

i did try to rally some peeps into partyin!

anyway, i am sorry that it wasn't full and i don't blame the bands if they stick to towns they do well in, but i will try to see them again another time!

lol, woah woah there besie :P sensitive one, not bashing just conversing...sorry to offend!

just find it really funny how much you guys ask for SoOn bands to come, and then nobody goes to support what they have asked for...

I personally didn't go because i am not a huge fan of either band and didn't want to spend the cover nor the money on drinks. Priorities i guess.

Not into good music from local bands eh?

Your definition of local is messed up.

I am not a fan of either band, I had other plans and priorities, like Mr. Cake said above.

I don't know why people are really complaining about this. Yeah it sucks that the draw wasn't good, but so what? The bands played great apparently, the people were there liked it, now there's a peanut gallery from out of town talking about this like they know something?

Silly

lol, woah woah there besie :P sensitive one, not bashing just conversing...sorry to offend!

just find it really funny how much you guys ask for SoOn bands to come, and then nobody goes to support what they have asked for...

i'm not offended, or sensitive, how did you read that?

i'm just talking as well.

:)

Baj your panties seem like they are in a stinky bunch. I don't really know what your talking about "Ottawa" begging SoOn bands to come down to come down by any means either....

And Willy your comment is just plain silly brother, what you consider "good music" obviously differs from what i consider "good music."