Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson//Caution Jam at Healeys.. Last Minute 420 Show!!

M.G.C.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA! I was at Umphreys on tuesday and had lots of folks coming up and saying they had heard those ads.. The new Healeys is supposed to a very nice venue. We've come up with some fun ideas for the show. I think we'll see a lot of cross over jamming throughout the entire night.

I'm hoping to see lots of folks out for the entire 4/20 extravaganza weekend.. With the weather looking so good the black bull patio might be a great pre Cjam/BNB/NRPS drinking spot in the afternoons.

I wonder if they serve up the overproof Southern Comfort Jeff??

what time will caution jam be going on at? I am assuming they are the opening band?

Yep Caution Jam will start at 10:30.. both bands will play long sets and guest in eachothers sets.

We may get lucky and see Mr. Healey jam with us as he has done a few times in the past.

Eyes... no problem .. i'll take any other requests and relate them to both bands..

***Hey,, one small favour,, will some of you folks please come up to me and introduce yourselves?? I have no idea who i'm talking to on this board most times.. I'm Mark the guitar player in Cjam with long hair.***

PS: can anyone tape this show??