Jambands.ca

Official 2007 NHL Playoff Thread

badams

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Buff-NYI game is pretty damn fun. I love beer and the playoffs. My liver already hates me but I have been with Douglas long enough to figure out the fine balance so that I dont drive her insanely mad.

God bless her when it comes to playoff hockey.

I hope I can make 2 periods of the SJ-NASH game.

San Jose is 'scary good'.

I am going to bed. Total domination. It will take an insane breakdown for them to lose this game. There is 7 minutes to go in the third and I dont think they have given up a shot in this period.

edit to add:

they just gave up their first and it was a weak snap shot from a rush just inside the blue line. good night folks.

double edit to add:

Nashville just scored to get it to 3-2 with 3 mins to go (with Volkoun on the bench no doubt!), as I was brushing my teeth. We got another game folks.

By the way, game over. Sharks win. San Jose is looking GREAT in that Rivet trade. It's totally paying off for them right now. He is their Mr Shut Down.

So, two more teams start their summer vacations.

I knew Calgary had the worst road record in the league, but who knew they were so bad? That team is so much better on paper than the way they played this year. Last night would have been a blow out without Kiprusoff. How do you only manage 22 shots on net in a double OT game??

Surprisingly Tampa's goaltending and defense weren't all to blame this year. Their top handful of players were so exhausted/overworked by the end of that series that they couldn't even mount any pressure in the dying minutes yesterday. Looks like they may have found themselves a goalie in Holmqvist though.