Jambands.ca

Blues Fest food recommendations

bradm

Walk over to somerset for some Pho. I saw the prices of the food and was totally disturbed. $8.50 for a falafel from a guy I've never heard of?

Better yet, take Velvet's suggestion and hit up dirienzo's on the way and put your sandwich in a cooler bag.

stay away from the pulled pork at the river stage. no sauce or seasoning, advertised as on ciabatta, but was served to me on a wet hamburger bun. and $7.50.

the poutine looks good. and i'm curious about the jambalaya poutine

Why dont you pick up a roasted chicken on the way down?

I'll bring some paper towels, mayo and a loaf of wonder bread- and we'll have a nice little picnic!!

HA HA SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT THOUGH AS YOU DON,T KNOW WHAT THEY PUT IN THEIR FOOD OR HOW LONG IT IS MADE UP

BOUCHE CAN TAKE PICTURES OH NOW HE HAS A NEW CAMERA, HE CAN POST IT, MY GOD YOU LADS OR GIRLS HAVING A PICNIC INVITE MARCO TO CHEER HIM OR HER UP

BROKEN HEARTS ARE NO PLACE IN THIS BEAUTIFULL WORLD MISS TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS ONLY YOU CAN BRING

actually, some of us bounced around the idea of doing a big 'ole picnic-potluck...however, I am waayyy too hungover to even think about food, let alone coordinating this...

maybe tomorrow, Sunday?

that really is a great idea, but that would take at least a week's worth of planning. maybe next saturday?

Why dont you pick up a roasted chicken on the way down?

I'll bring some paper towels' date=' mayo and a loaf of wonder bread- and we'll have a nice little picnic!![/quote']

HA HA SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT THOUGH AS YOU DON,T KNOW WHAT THEY PUT IN THEIR FOOD OR HOW LONG IT IS MADE UP

BOUCHE CAN TAKE PICTURES OH NOW HE HAS A NEW CAMERA, HE CAN POST IT, MY GOD YOU LADS OR GIRLS HAVING A PICNIC INVITE MARCO TO CHEER HIM OR HER UP

BROKEN HEARTS ARE NO PLACE IN THIS BEAUTIFULL WORLD MISS TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS ONLY YOU CAN BRING

I would gladly quit volunteering to come to any picnic that popo attends.

There's not much worth noting this year, so I would also hit dirienzo's or somerset beforehand.

Edited by Guest