Jambands.ca

In case you needed one more reason to hate Nickelback...

Jaimoe

typical minority speaking for the majority on pei.

what did they think they would get? do a little research and its pretty obvious its an every gig thing, curse, swear, beer.. pyro. repeat. YEAH

this kind of bullshit bitching is pretty typical of pei around the canada festivities or anything really..

its the way she goes....

i don't think they are capable of a guitar solo. Have you ever heard one in their stuff?

I've heard solos on a few of their hits, but they are more of the "melodic solo" variety. Let's just say Chad's a shredder compared to Jeff Martin from The Tea Party.

I have kind of a hard time sympathizing here. If you're looking for a "family friendly" event, you should maybe avoid booking bands who had a big-time rock radio hit whose refrain went "I love the cocaine/I love the cocaine".

Yes, exactly. The organizers were short-sighted and apparently deaf as well. However, you'd think the Canadian bands in particuar would show a shred of tact and tone-down swearing, or at least have the organizers warn attendees ahead of time in the event of questionable language. No matter. I'd like to slug Chad Kroeger in the fucking head with Jeff Martin's sitar.