Jambands.ca

Congratulations to Todd and Sara!!!

MarcO

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!!

We couldn't have asked for a better day. The sun was out, the breeze was sweet, and there was so much love in the air. We are surrounded by such a great bunch of friends and family... one cannot go wrong with such a mix!

Thanks to Marc for welcoming our guests in with some acoustic goodness, and for giving us a little Jerry to groove to on our way out! My cousins singing Attics was a perfect touch as well.

Thanks to Wassink Wild Card and the rest of our wedding party (who I know may lurk around these parts here and there) for bringing their love and beauty and support!!

And thanks to Friends of Hefner for making the reception such a blast!! Shelby you were sounding real sweet! I just wish the music could have gone for longer... not used to having to shut things down at a "rational" hour. Steve and Joel and Ed...(and sorry I don't know your new keyboard player's name)...all sounded great. And Jonas on the sax!! What a pleasant surprise that was. Everyone loved the music. Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without it.

I loved getting to see the Fatties sit in for a song in their suits. I don't imagine I'll be seeing that again anytime soon! They were lookin fine!

Just returned from old Quebec city and camping north of there throughout the Charlevoix and Saguenay Fjord regions....WOW!!! I never realized how beautiful Quebec is. And the food....to die for!

I am one lucky lady.

That is all.