Jambands.ca

What do you drive?

Jared

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This conversation is making me thirsty. I'm going to get in the Humvee and go buy some water...

I better go turn the car on, crank the AC and and let'er cool off before I get rolling....

I'll be taking a shower in the meantime...

LMAO

I could really use a truck, or a "mighty whitey" truck :) so [color:purple]

this will be my next vehicle

4418160jpgfpxrk6.jpg

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=33476&adid=6164796

I feel lucky to have a little extra power on the highway especially after driving Boiler Rats Civic on the way to Ottawa... there was no overdrive, and it took 3 or 4 times longer to pass a truck going 110-120 on the 401 on the way to Ottawa.

Stop making fun of my car. It works, and best of all, I just finished paying for it!! So now I can put in a cold air intake, exhaust manifold, suspension, muffler, stiffining bars and all those other redneck things to do to a car and I'll leave that hippy car of yours behind. Solo is going to be my co-pilot.

I've had that car for four years now and have managed to rack up 160,000km's already. Oil changes, brakes and tires is all I've had to do to it. Oh yeah, plus the addition of about 1500 watts of stereo power. I think it may be too small for our burgeoning family though and being in the snow belt I think a 4x4 of some type maybe in order. Maybe a nice Silverado or something to haul my quad around in (as soon as the wife lets me get one of those too. :crazy: )

• 2 years later...

I find myself wondering all the time these days just how I will explain how the climate wars began to our son. I wonder an awful lot how to prepare him for the future to be when the temperature rises to the point of catastrophic no return.

When I see Hummers....well I see red. I'm currently trying to wrap my head around giving up cars all together after our current one goes but it's a tough one. Besides I'm pretty cynical with little hope that people at large will ever get their heads out of their asses in time. A car would be handy in building the barracks. Hmmm and a water truck and come to think of it...fuck it.

Dude did you really just ask what is wrong with Hummers? Holy crap. :(

2000 Mazda 323 Proteg fits one very big dude, 2 passengers and a infant car seat perfectly.

http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/features/climate-wars/index.html

Edited by Guest