Jambands.ca

Garaj Mahal in Toronto - who'd be interested?

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was acutally less than 60 people for the Slip at the Mod Club - which I think was because they didn't use their all star promoters!! lol.. also because of the Slip forum - this board didn't light up in a Slip frenzy like their last tour.. also remember it was at the same time as Come Together Music Fest - it was a damn shame that they didn't play Frontier Town!

It was acutally less than 60 people for the Slip at the Mod Club - which I think was because they didn't use their all star promoters!! lol.. also because of the Slip forum - this board didn't light up in a Slip frenzy like their last tour.. also remember it was at the same time as Come Together Music Fest - it was a damn shame that they didn't play Frontier Town!

And... the Slip suck now. Garaj Mahal are about 278 times better. :P

Great band. Love to see them up here. I've seren them before in the US and I'd go and pay $20...but getting another 200+ people in Toronto for that price would be iffy.

It's tough when these US bands that are big in the jamband scene there expect the same money here when the scene is waay smaller and not as developed.

again great band.