Jambands.ca

I really want to see Beck live

Booche

I too have seen Beck about 5 times and I'd be lying if I said I didnt have loads of fun each time. I cant remember the sound being all that bad either.

That being said, I havent been too into his newer stuff, so I have no idea what his shows are like these days. But if what I saw on Bravo is any indication, they're still entertaining and the little guy is always trying something new.

Religion ... philosophy ... irrational beliefs ... whatever you want to call it, I think the point is that it's irrelevant to how much you like or don't like his music.

If not for the horrible sound every time I saw him, I'd still want to see him again; regardless of the Scientology-thing.

For instance, Henry Rollins was always a complete jerk, and has been rude as hell to a friend of mine. I still dig Black Flag and the Henry Rollins Band, though.

Guest Low Roller

I actually like his latest albums Guero and The Information. A lot of fun tunes on those albums that make for a head-bopping good time. I would like to see him live as well, but I won't be all too fussed if I didn't.

Saw him at Molson Amphitheatre sometime after Odealy and before Mutations - maybe summer '98? - with Ben Folds Five :thumbup: and Sean Lennon :thumbdown: opening. Good show.

saw that one too. he's quite entertaining in a geeky kinda way. he also opened for the Stones a couple of years ago at the skydome, but we only "saw" him from backstage on the monitors. he sounded good, though. :)

i'd recommend him. the music is great. his dancing? well ...