Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL!!! (for guess where?)

PalacePrincess

In.

Hopefully on better behaviour then last weekend when I aggressively licked livingstoned's face, violated NewRider with a cat scratching post,slammed Alexis's head into a cabinet, babbled about grammas and dildos and passed out.

Apparently I get to end the night sleeping with celticwolfsun...awesome...she's HAWT!!

No costume..though NewRider says I dress like Bjork.

Hopefully on better behaviour then last weekend when I aggressively licked livingstoned's face, violated NewRider with a cat scratching post,slammed Alexis's head into a cabinet, babbled about grammas and dildos and passed out.

You'd better be on better behaviour. That's not nearly extreme enough for a Ween show.

Aloha,

Brad

In.

bumped into the number one "skank I MUST meet" spot!!

Look out, theres a fire in lakawanna...

Great costume idea! The homes in North Tonawanda were always similarly ablaze!

play nice and be safe, y'all who be attending!!!

dinghdong, glory like yours does not need to be hidden in any sort of decorative packaging. besides, that hotass wife of yours is going to steal the show no matter what you wear. :)

whooohooo!!! this is shaping up to be quite the partay! and how exciting to see so many people coming (or at least considering coming) in costume! my "offical" halloween costume for this year is the gold dress girl from the jaan pehechann ho dance number at the beginning of ghost world (see below)

jpch10.jpg

but it's a bit hot & i don't know how well that will work with a sold out show at the docks. in addition, if i suddenly decide to leap onto the stage & lick every droplet of sweat off deaner, i don't want to have to worry about dainty gold high heeled shoes & bigass wig. i'll practice givin'er in it tonight & see how it goes, but i may have to dig through the tickle trunk for a backup. (speaking of which, livingstoned, you are welcome to anything in the collection if you so desire, and since we are going together it will be easy as pie to get it to you.)

and...... there's an entire paragraph i could have kept in my head. i'm just so excited!

The Docks wasn't very hot in the dead of summer for wassabi, but it was no where near capacity.

thanks, c-towns. has anyone else been there in recent times? especially on a sold out nights?

allison, you ARE a party. can't wait. :)

OB1 Said:I am a newbe to ween. If I was the buy and album which one would you suggest????

Chocolate and Cheese

12 Golden Country Greats

Pure Guava

OB1, i would take Newrider's list, put The Mollusk at the top and add White Pepper and Quebec underneath. the thing with Ween is that every single album sounds totally different from the next, so it's difficult to compare them, let alone pick just one. if i HAD to pick just one ween album to listen to though, it would be the mollusk.

HOOOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the capacity at the Docks?

OB1, i would take Newrider's list, put The Mollusk at the top and add White Pepper and Quebec underneath. the thing with Ween is that every single album sounds totally different from the next, so it's difficult to compare them, let alone pick just one. if i HAD to pick just one ween album to listen to though, it would be the mollusk.

Agreed, however, White Pepper would be right behind the Mullosk....

Maybe we'll get a Big Jilm...the would be awesome