Jambands.ca

Skank Input re: Hotel Experiences

Ms.Huxtable

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i stayed at a 5 star hotel in Islamabad where they greeted us with champagne flutes of fresh pear nectar. that was definitely welcome. also, when i went up to my room there was an attendant waiting for me at the door with 3 fresh cut flower arrangements - for the bedroom, sitting area, and washroom. he also stayed and demonstrated how the remote control controlled the lighting, curtains, tv, etc.

Was a Dark New Years Eve at the Collonial Inn- Saint John New Brunswick' date=' snuck dozens of people in and had 2 rooms side by side, Too much booze followed by a couple brawls and Hotel Staff saying they wouldnt do anything we would have to call the cops hahah Lots of dancing and elevator romances haha[/quote']

what year was this? I'm sure i was at this one haha. I must know you?

perhaps you met in an elevator

I heard that FbN and Paisley schnoogled in that auburn hills hotub

actually showed up at the hotel with a lady of the evening who was missing a good number of her teeth and smoked a funny pipe

had left the show and drove around for a while in a somewhat colorful state of mind... realized I'd missed the hotel and had no idea where it (or I) was... stopped to get some beer to ponder my situation in what turned out to be an area of Detroit white hippie Canadians probably shouldn't wander around in late at night... after asking a couple of gun packing locals for directions ran into "Sherry" running down the icy street in her heels and fake fur... she was good enough to offer to show me the way to the hotel if I'd hook her up with a drink or two... so after a brief show down with a tinted windows cadillac containing 3 large leather trench coated black fellows "Hows it goin!" "Whassup." we split shakedown street and located the hotel in a timely fashion

Sherry thought everyone were best people she'd ever met (she actually offered me a schnoogle when I drove her back down to her fancy neighbourhood but I assumed she'd had lots of schnoogles and gracefully declined)