Jambands.ca

Merry Christmas

ollie

merry christmas to all.

i had the chance to sing with my younger brother last night for midnight mass, which is always a delight. Large Marge made it to the service, which in itself was lovely, but in addition she gave me the best holiday present I've received in years.

See, last summer Margaret and I attended my brother's wedding, and she took the floral centre piece upon the day's completion. Now, 4 months later, she's taken said flowers and made them into beautiful christmas ornaments for my brother, my family, and myself.

Margaret, you're the best. Sentimentality is being driven out of the month of december a bit more each year, but you have managed to make it all brand new. I felt like a 4 year old on christmas morning when i saw your gift, and THAT really is what it's all about.

Merry Christmas to all.

:content:

Margaret, you're the best. Sentimentality is being driven out of the month of december a bit more each year, but you have managed to make it all brand new. I felt like a 4 year old on christmas morning when i saw your gift, and THAT really is what it's all about.

Merry Christmas to all.

:content:

Awwwww Dave, YOU're the Best!!! I'm so glad you liked my gift, as it seems sentimentality is often lost in this big bad world of ours. I'm actually partial to the other fabulous gift you got this year... a little something called Guitar Hero?!? Let's rock it tonight!!!