Jambands.ca

nero roll call

wavinginthewind

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mavericks website says there are no tickets for any shows for sale.... is there a special link or something?

i may have an extra one AD. my roomate dave was suppose to go but got scheduled for work saturday night. so he still may try to go but he bought two tickets so i will let you know when he get's home from work tonight what he decided to do.. peace

so it appears we'll have 2 for sale at cost for each night. people we were gonna travel with cant make it.

gimme a call at 506-639-5092 if you want em.

we'll be arriving in ottawa sometime friday.

thanks for the help.

bob and ashley

FYI - I just took the Friday tix and apparently the Saturday ones are gone as well. Thanks Bob!!! Thought I'd save folks the long distance call. Maverick's wasn't answering just now, but maybe try calling there to reserve if you're still looking. (613) 562-3941

does mavericks still have tickets on sale for saturday night?

why so last minute here? you're better than that AD....really.

i just found out that i'm able to attend.

and thanks rob, i'm looking for 2 tickets though. will call mavericks and see what the deal is.

Maybe they're holding some back for the door on account of the Citizen article.

That's what I was thinking too. But what is the rationale? Would selling out mean selling out? Or are they thinking that foot traffic means beer sales more than internet presales do?

Tickets are still available at the bar. The tickets are no longer available online.

BWM - The Tummies are my schizensemble.

why is there no friday appearance? The Tummies provoke early attendance. They provoke discussion amongst the audience, and plenty of swearing. They also help to start the Ottawa forcefield which will eventually get smashed down.

Maybe they're holding some back for the door on account of the Citizen article.

That's what I was thinking too. But what is the rationale? Would selling out mean selling out? Or are they thinking that foot traffic means beer sales more than internet presales do?

Maybe the bar doesn't want to piss of a bunch of people that made plans based on the article only to show up to a sold out show. Total supposition on my part.

If you're there by 10pm you should catch all the music.

Also, I stopped by the bar this afternoon. They should have advance tix available from about 2pm-5pm, then tix should be available at the door tonight and tomorrow.

See y'all this weekend - I'm really looking forward to it.