Jambands.ca

nero roll call

wavinginthewind

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i called the bar many times between noon and now, and no answer. i went to the bar about an hour ago and nobody home (door locked and no-one answering the phone, at least).

i really hope there are tickets at the door tomorrow night...... maybe if i call and they answer i can put the tickets on my credit card.

hey ad, i emailed them last week to pick up tickets at the door and they told me they are open wednsday until sunday 5 pm until close.. so i would try around 5 or 6 and they should be open.. my roomate is still contemplating wether he should call in sick or not.. if he does go to work he will have two tickets availble.. good luck ad .. see ya tonight

I thought Lemondust was Centrognome.

Jesus. Best I settle back a bit.

Great times tonight but I have to be honest. My anticipation was at a stand still leading up to this evening but once they led in with an extended Breakline, curiousity got the better of me and I realized I had a hell of a hand in front of me. Johnny Joe fucking KILLED and then we witnessed the best Darius 'robot-jam' that nero has ever provided my eyes and ears. The show just went up and up and up from there. Its the perfect drug. The second set was mind-numbingly energetic.

But for the life of me I cant recall having not seen an encore from them there boys. Not that they are at fault but that threw me for a loop.

Ok, so I wasted enough time here Brad. Is it uploaded yet?

2005939949175567067_fs.jpg

2005950360430130659_fs.jpg

2005945940563436717_fs.jpg

First off, I would like to thank nero for allowing 2 great young bands to open up. Lure has really matured from the last time I saw them and I was very impressed to say the least. Acres rocked the fucking house tonight and I am all in for those cunts. Someone has to book a double bill with them and Bullmoose.

But in the long run the Tummies blew everyone away. Those dudes are insane.

Basheeba >

Chocolate Monkey Machine

Everlastiing Beautiful Night[1]

Tonto's Underwater Paradise

Downside Up

Medicated

Zedonk >

whattungstenswearsisthepartof'lemondust'theyleftoutlastnight >

Centragnome >

Time[2] >

Breathe reprise[2]

call for encore

Condor

[1] Whill I'll swear is a David Lauzon cover, 'cause I heard him do it solo first.

[2] Pink Floyd cover.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Swear, don't sweat.