Jambands.ca

FACK! We're theft victims!

Ms.Huxtable

Thats Brutal. 100% an inside job someone who knew exactly what you had up there and where it was.

I HATE thiefs..... in my experience the police are hardly amny help at all, liek you've already seen. You need to assemble a posse and get some vigilante justice ...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of getting a list of customers who called Mermaid to replace their circuit board, got a quote and never called back. I wonder how short that list would be?

Privacy issues would probably keep that information from my eyes so I'd need a couple of people to come to Mermaid and distract all of the service people so I could print off a list of customers and support calls.

Then we'd need to go for a drive to a few houses.

I realized that was too much like an 80's P.I. show so I jumped ahead to CSI. I took some photos of the scene including the now preserved in ice shoe impressions. I couldnt' really dust for prints because I don't have a brush and if I had a blacklight I could check for spooge.

I followed foot prints back out the driveway to the sidewalk but that's where they end. I was hoping to find the same shoe impressions and stride in one of the neighbour's driveways but no luck.

Reminds me of a situation that happened with my next door neighbour growing up. His house was broken into and the usual electronic stuff was stolen. Then, three weeks later it was broken into again. It would seem that whomever did it the first time figured out that there would be a bunch of shiny new stuff in there, ripe for the taking.

You might want to take your business to a spot farther away from your hood, so that in case it was an inside job/setup, the guilty party won't be doubly rewarded by getting your (return?) business.

-----

Was your installer wearing a Disco Biscuits shirt by any chance?

Thanks for the belly laugh.

I have to admit, I did it. You know what the cold does to a woman...front and centre. Haha. Sorry Mike.

Sorry about the tub, what a weird thing, which HAS to stem from the company/employees/friends of employees somehow.

Thanks again for the dindin and the wonderful music by Slash. We actually watched the Paco De Lucia one the next day on the big screen. F-ing hilarious. Check out the bongo player, then the rhythm guitarist...