Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go 2008 - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty tight. Here are their stats. Halladay has 9 complete games to Lee's 4.

Cliff Lee CLE

GP 31

GS 31

IP 223.1

H 214

R 68

ER 63

BB 34

SO 170

W 22

L 3

ERA 2.54

Roy Halladay TOR

GP 34

GS 33

IP 246.0

H 220

R 88

ER 76

BB 39

SO 206

W 20

L 11

ERA 2.78

I agree that Lee will likely win.

I can't believe Morneau doesn't get the recognition he deserves in this country.

Anyone thinking about going to the World Baseball Championship this year? Canada vs USA at the Dome will be awesome. I hope our good players decided to play this time out.

I think it will come. I believe he will pass a lot of Walkers numbers by the time he is done. Hopefully he has no serious injuries.

I can't believe Morneau doesn't get the recognition he deserves in this country.

Anyone thinking about going to the World Baseball Championship this year? Canada vs USA at the Dome will be awesome. I hope our good players decided to play this time out.

I think it will come. I believe he will pass a lot of Walkers numbers by the time he is done. Hopefully he has no serious injuries.

I saw a comparison between Morneau and Walker for their first 5 years in the Bigs and Morneau has better numbers by quite a bit. I think he'll stay healthy since he doesn't have to dive, throw and run too much when he's in the field.

Ive got my name on an email list to get first dibs on tix when they get announced. Im seriously considering taking that week off and seeing as many games as possible. I know that there was interest on this board too. Hopefully we can get a group of us involved. All the games are during the day and during the week though...

But I think we will see the better pitchers for Canada this year, especially since its at the Dome. ::crosses fingers::